In a series of posts we’ll do “Firebase From Scratch”, an introduction to Firebase and its concepts and ideas. Hopefully, reading this series will give you a firm grasp of what Firebase is and what it can do.
- Part 1: Introduction
- Part 2: Diving In
- Part 3: A Maven Interlude
- Part 4: Games, Services and Tournaments
- Part 5: What’s In a Server Game Anyway?
- Part 6: Activating Games
- Part 7: Actions On The Table
- Part 8: Services
- Part 9: Custom Authentication
The for service you are likely to want to write is a so called “login handler”. And that’s because it’s how you customize authentication in Cubeia Firebase. So this post will walk you through how to write a simple authentication mechanism of your choice.